You’ll get it quicker. We added the free shipping as a tool for customers to receive the product at a lower cost. The added cost though is time. Rather than shipping it directly from our headquarters, we will contact the supplier in order to deliver it to you directly, essentially cutting the fees.
But if you do decide to pay for shipping, we will make sure to reward you with an awesome hand-stamped box with the TaleofYou logo.
How much time will my order take to arrive?
It will take approximately 3-5 days of processing time and 19-20 business days to ship to the United States! Shipping to countries outside the US may take up to 30-60 business days to reach the customer.
*Note: in the unlikely event that an item gets held up at customs, shipping can take up to 60 business days to reach the customer. If after 60 business days, the customers have not received the item, they will be immediately refunded.
Your order will be prepared and sent out within 1-2 business days.
- The estimated time of delivery depends on your location. Generally, Canadian customers should expect their package to arrive between 2-7 business days.
- US customers should expect their package to arrive anywhere between 5-10 business days.
Shipping price will become available upon checkout. Prices vary upon your location and type of service selected.
Warranty & Returns
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Taleofyou jewelry is made using the finest materials and with the highest level of craftsmanship.Jewelry should be carefully stored. Care should be taken to protect it from knocks, chemicals, perspiration extreme temperatures & sunlight.
- Do not wear jewelry when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Avoid direct contact with corrosive agents such as soap, cream, perspiration, water, sun, heat and chemical products to preserve the plating for longer.
- Body lotions & fragrances all contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewelry. Remove jewelry when doing heavy duty tasks.
- Keep jewelry stored in the leather pouch provided when not being worn. Gently wipe jewelry with a clean soft cloth after each wear to remove dirt & oils (from skin).
- Thoroughly dry jewelry after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs, clasps, and chains.